||Penobscot, Hancock County, Maine marriages 1788-1875 and some marriage publishments 1839-74...
||Vital statistics copied from town records, Penobscot, Maine 1787, date of incorporation, to 1875
||Brooksville Historical Society
||Government / Church records
||[North Brooksville, Me.]
|Brooksville Historical Society. Penobscot, Hancock County, Maine marriages 1788-1875 and some marriage publishments 1839-74..: Vital statistics copied from town records, Penobscot, Maine 1787, date of incorporation, to 1875. ([North Brooksville, Me.]: [s.n.], [1940?]).|
"Compiled mostly from the Penobscot Town Records." Available at the Family History Library. WorldCat provides information on local libraries with copies of this title.
It appears Source:Penobscot, Hancock, Maine, United States. Vital Statistics Copied from Town Records, Penobscot, Maine, 1787, Date of Incorporation, to 1875 at least overlaps, and may duplicate these records.
- marriage records 1788-1875;
- marriage intentions 1839-1874;
- deaths 1864-1870;
- items of interest regarding the families of those whose names are recorded in the Penobscot town records collected by the members of the Brooksville Historical Society, North Brooksville, Maine;
- gravestone inscriptions from cemeteries at Penobscot and near-by towns;
- heads of families living in Penobscot in 1860.
FHL film numbers