||Town and vital records, 1767-1899
||Lebanon (Maine). Town Clerk
||Government / Church records
|Lebanon (Maine). Town Clerk. Town and vital records, 1767-1899. (Lebanon, Maine).|
Original records in Lebanon, Maine. Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1956. Microfilm may be ordered through the nearest Family History Center. Includes:
- minutes of town meetings,
- earmarks of farm animals,
- certificates from members of the Baptist Society,
- licenses to sell liquor,
- other miscellaneous information besides vital records.
- family records listing births to ca.1798,
- births and deaths to 1897;
- marriage records 1765-1899;
- intentions of marriage 1799-1898;
- deaths 1824-1865, 1895.
FHL film numbers