||An historical sketch of the town of Deer Isle, Maine
||with notices of its settlers and early inhabitants
||Hosmer, George Lawrence
||Press of Stanley & Usher/Fort Hill Press, S. Usher
|Hosmer, George Lawrence. An historical sketch of the town of Deer Isle, Maine: with notices of its settlers and early inhabitants. (Boston, Mass.: Press of Stanley & Usher/Fort Hill Press, S. Usher, 1886/1905).|
- This source may refer to multiple editions of the same book. If it is important to you to refer to a specific edition, you may create a separate Source page for that edition with the year of the edition in parentheses after the title.
May be ordered through the nearest Family History Center. Also available at Google Books and the Internet Archive, as well as Ancestry.com.
The 1886 edition of this title was indexed by the Rebecca Emery Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution; this index may be ordered through the nearest Family History Center.
The 1886 edition was also indexed by volunteers of the Genealogical Society of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This index is available at the Family History Library.
FHL film numbers
- 1033801 Item 12: 1905 edition
- 1036749 Item 4: 1976 reprint
- 982211 Item 2: 1886 edition
- 982211 Item 4: DAR Index to 1886 edition