The Filson Club History Quarterly
The Filson Club History Quarterly is a publication of The Filson Historical Society, which began collecting, preserving, and telling the significant stories of Kentucky and Ohio Valley history and culture in 1884.
The Filson Club History Quarterly began publication in 1926 and, in fall 2002 (under the title The Filson History Quarterly), retired with the publication of the final issue, volume 76, number 4. The successor journal is Ohio Valley History. A list of articles published in the Quarterly can be accessed online by date.
Available at the Family History Library.
See also: History Quarterly of the Filson Club
Also available at the Indiana State Library and probably many other state and large university libraries.