||The village of Kennebunk, Maine
||interesting facts from old documents and maps, and observations by the author
||Gilpatric, George A
|Gilpatric, George A. The village of Kennebunk, Maine: interesting facts from old documents and maps, and observations by the author. (Kennebunk, Me.: Star Print, 1935).|
Free access to the Heritage Quest Online collection is available from many libraries, both on-site and at home via a library card. Check with local libraries for more information.
WorldCat provides information on local libraries with copies of this title.
A George Fitzgerald created an index to The Village of Kennebunk, Maine in 2000. The index is available at the Allen County Public Library.
- Chapter one. The village of Kennebunk, Maine.
- Chapter two. Kennebunk in 1860
- Chapter III. Kennebunk in 1930--Some of the changes since 1860
- Chapter four. Road from Wells
- Chapter five. Manufacturing and mills 1670-1888
- Chapter six. Leatherboard--Leatheroid--Rogers Fibre Co.
- Chapter seven. Churches and schools
- Chapter eight. Old buildings
- Chapter nine. Old houses
- Chapter ten. Dates of destructive fires