||A Franco-American overview
||National Assessment and Dissemination Center
|Number of Volumes
|A Franco-American overview. (Cambridge [Massachusetts]: National Assessment and Dissemination Center, 1979-).|
Available at the Family History Library. WorldCat provides information on local libraries with copies of this title.
- v. 1. Giguère, M.
- What is an American?--Perreault, R.
- One piece in the great American mosaic.--Stacey, T.
- Louisiana's French heritage.--Weil, T. E.
- Haiti.--Mikesell, M.
- The Huguenots.--Albert, J.
- The Acadians of Maine.--Woolfson, P.
- The French in Vermont. The rapid assimilation of Canadian French in northern Vermont.--Piotrowski, T. M.
- The Franco-American heritage in Manchester, New Hampshire.--Paré, P.
- A history of Franco-American journalism.--Dubé, N. C.
- Bilingual living.--Tentchoff, D.
- Cajun French and French Creole.--Cyr, M.
- La cuisine chez-nous.--Gueymard, E.
- Louisiana's Creole-Acadian cuisine --
- v. 2. Midwest and West / compiled by Andre ́Martin --
- v. 3. New England, pt. 1 / edited by Madeleine Giguère --
- v. 4. New England, pt. 2 / edited by Madeleine Giguère --
- v. 5. Louisiana / compiled by Mathé Allain and Carl A. Brasseaux --
- v. 6. Louisiana / compiled by Mathé Allain and Carl A. Brasseaux.