||The Old Grave-yards of Northampton and Adjacent Counties in the State of Pennsylvania
||Private press at Oakhurst House
|Eyerman, John. The Old Grave-yards of Northampton and Adjacent Counties in the State of Pennsylvania. (Easton, PA: Private press at Oakhurst House, 1981).|
Only those born before 1780 are included.
Other title: Gravestone inscriptions of Northampton Co. & adjacent counties; persons born prior to 1790
- v. 1. pt. 1-6.
- Lower Mt. Bethel Presbyterian near Martin's Creek;
- Dryland Lutheran and Reformed near Hecktown in Lower Nazareth Township;
- Schaeffer's near Leithsville in Lower Saucon Township;
- Easton German Reformed;
- East Allen Presbyterian north of Weaversville in East Allen Township;
- Old Williams Lutheran and Reformed in Williams Township;
- Lower Saucon Lutheran and Reformed;
- Forks or Salem Lutheran and Reformed at Churchville in Forks Township;
- St. Peter's Plainfield Lutheran and Reformed in Plainfield Township;
- St. Paul's Lehigh Township Lutheran and Reformed, also known as Indianland;
- Mennonite yards of Allen Township including Siegfried's;
- Christ Church Lutheran and Reformed in Upper Mt. Bethel Township at Centerville;
- Zion's Lutheran and Reformed near Kreidersville in Allen Township;
- Mt. Bethel Lutheran and Reformed in Upper Mt. Bethel Township;
- St. John's Lutheran and Reformed near Howerton in Allen Township
- v. 2. no. 1-2.
- Trinity Parish in Easton;
- St. John's in Bethlehem Township near Farmersville;
- Mount Bethel Presbyterian at Williamsburg in Upper Mt. Bethel Township;
- First Presbyterian at Easton;
- Hay's in Easton;
- Limekiln Mennonite in Lower Saucon Township;
- Arndt and Messinger's in Forks Township;
- Friedensville in Upper Saucon Township (Lehigh Co.)
- v. 2. pt. 3.