The church at East Hyde was built in 1840/41 and dedicated to Holy Trinity. It closed in 2008. The building reopened as a Greek Orthodox Church in 2010: St Charalambos.
Available to view at Bedfordshire and Luton Archives and Records Service, Borough Hall, Bedford, or at Luton Central Library, Luton, or may be ordered through the nearest Family History Center.
FHL film numbers