||Ancient records of Deer Isle, Stonington and Isle au Haut
||Proprietor's and town clerk's records, 1785-1816
||Deer Isle (Maine). Town Clerk
Deer Isle (Maine). Proprietor's Clerk
||Government / Church records
||B. Lake Noyes
|Deer Isle (Maine). Town Clerk, and Deer Isle (Maine). Proprietor's Clerk. Ancient records of Deer Isle, Stonington and Isle au Haut: Proprietor's and town clerk's records, 1785-1816. ([S.l.]: B. Lake Noyes, 1909).|
Manuscript transcription of early records. Microfilm may be ordered through the nearest Family History Center. Includes:
- Pt.1. An exact transcription of the earliest or volume 1 of the original proprietors of Deer Island's record book, 1795-1816
- Pt.2. Clerk's records of Deer Isle, 1785-1804.
- minutes of town meetings;
- intentions of marriage 1789-1796;
- marriage records 1785-1794;
- family records listing births;
- lists of jurors.
FHL film numbers