||Collections of the Pejepscot Historical Society
||For the Society
|Collections of the Pejepscot Historical Society. (Brunswick, Me.: For the Society, 1889).|
Available at Ancestry.com and Google Books.
- Pejepscot Historical Society
- Early movements to separate the District of Maine from Massachusetts, and the Brunswick Convention of 1816, by Henry L. Chapman.
- Brunswick at the time of its incorporation, by Henry W. Wheeler.
- Reminiscences of a former resident of New Meadows, written in 1843
- Thomas Crowell, by Sumner L. Holbrook
- James Cary, by Ira P. Booker
- Brunswick Wharf, by Henry W. Wheeler