The Steamship SS Kumeric (also known as Quintalmare) was a 6,232 ton vessel belonging to Andrew Weir's Bank Line. She was built in 1906 by Russell & Co at Port Glasgow and her dimensions were 460 ft x 55.1 feet x 28.6 feet. Her speed was 12 knots. On the 1st December 1926 she was struck while at anchor by SS Normanstar and was beached in Punta Indio Channel, River Plate. She was docked at Buenos Aires and on the 22nd December 1926 she was sold for repairs. In 1927 she was owned by T. G. Cerruti y Cia of Buenos Aires. In 1929 she was sold to Guido Squassi of Genoa (T. G. Cerruti y Cia) and renamed Quintalmare. In 1932 she was scrapped in Italy while laid up at Genoa.