The Netherlands Society for Jewish Genealogy The society's main goals and activities are:
- interchange of genealogical data about Jewish families having lived, or now living, in the Netherlands;
- development of knowledge concerning available sources for research on Jewish families;
- publication of a quarterly periodical in the Dutch language;
- arranging meetings and lectures;
- stimulation of genealogical research with regard to Jewish families in the Netherlands and their ancestors from other countries;
- study - in the framework of genealogical research - of the position of Jews in the Netherlands in various regions throughout the ages.