International society. Activities, genealogy, heraldry, library and newsletter.
The aims of the Society are educational and social;
- To re-forge the link between BLAIRs and their heritage in Scotland, and Northern Ireland, and to re-forge their links with their worldwide kinfolk.
- To encourage genealogical interest in the BLAIR family.
- To study, share, preserve, and promote the history, heritage, and traditions of the BLAIR family.
- To preserve and promote the customs, traditions, heritage, history, music, and arts of the Scottish people, and to share this knowledge with others.
- To operate, for educational and charitable purposes, a non-political organization without the purpose of financial gain to any member and to use funds solely for the use of the Society and its goals.
BLAIRs and descendants of BLAIRs worldwide, regardless of the spelling of their surname shall be eligible for membership.
Others interested in the BLAIR Family are also eligible for membership.