Yanco is a village with a population of 572 in Leeton Shire in south western New South Wales, Australia. Yanco is a Wiradjuri aboriginal language word meaning the sound of running water. Yanco is located from Leeton along Irrigation Way. Yanco is home to the Powerhouse Museum, McCaughey Park, J Bush and Sons Abattoirs, Murrumbidgee College and Yanco Agricultural High School.
Yanco North Post Office opened on 1 March 1888. It was renamed Yanko in 1892 and Yanco in 1928.