NOTE: Woolverton in Somerset should not be confused with the town of Wolverton in Buckinghamshire, England.
The village of Woolverton is now to be found in the civil parish of Tellisford. (source: Wikipedia)
1822 - Somersetshire delineated by Christopher & John Greenwood
A parish in the hundred of Frome, 5 miles N. from Frome; containing 30 inhabited houses, and as many families, 13 of whom are employed in agriculture. The church is a small structure, consisting of a nave and chancel, with a tower at the west end containing three bells. The living is a rectory, in the deanery of Frome, consolidated with Road Population, 1801, 169 - 1811, 159 - 1821, 184.
1875 - Somersetshire edited by Edward Robert Kelly
WOOLVERTON is a small parish and village, 119 miles from London, 4 north-by-east from Frome railway station, and 9 south-east from Bath, in the Eastern division of the county, Frome hundred, union and county court district, rural deanery of Frome, Wells archdeaconry, and diocese of Bath and Wells, situated on the Bath and Warminster road, on the west of the river Frome. The church of St. Lawrence is a small, old stone building, in good repair, and consists of chancel, nave, and south entrance porch, vestry at the south-western end, small tower and spire containing 2 hells: the church will seat about 80 people. The register dates from the year 1570. The living is a rectory, annexed to the rectory of the adjoining parish of Road, joint yearly value £660, with about 85 acres of glebe land, in the gift of, and held by, the Rev. William Samways Oke, B.A., of Wadham College, Oxford. The old rectory house is now (1875) being razed, and a new one will be substituted, at the cost of the rector. There is a school for boys and girls on the National system, also a Sunday school. E. T. Foxcroft, esq., is lord of the manor, and, with Mrs. Lloyd, of Thornbury, Gloucestershire, the chief landowner. The soil is light clay; the subsoil is clay. The chief crops are pasturage for dairy purposes. The acreage is 736, including Chatley Hill; rateable value, £1,440; the population in 1871 was 157.
1929 - Somerset by George Woosung Wade & Joseph Henry Wade
Woolverton, a village 4 m. N. from Frome. The church is a small, aisleless building with a diminutive W. tower and spire. The S. porch has a ribbed stone roof.
Family History Library