Woodcote is a village in the civil parish in the South Oxfordshire District of Oxfordshire, England, about 5 miles (8 km) southeast of Wallingford and about 7 miles (11 km) northwest of Reading, Berkshire. It is in the Chiltern Hills, and the highest part of the village is 600 feet (180 m) above sea level.
Woodcote lies between the Goring Road and the A4074 road. It is centred on the village green and Church Farm, with the village hall centred on the crossroads.
Woodcote was first documented in 1109, when it was a dependent settlement of South Stoke. It remained a part of South Stoke until 1952 when it became a separate civil parish within Henley Rural District. It is now a civil parish in the South Oxfordshire District.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Woodcote.