- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Wind gap or windgap may mean:
- Wind gap (topography), a dry valley once occupied by a stream or river, since captured by another stream
- Windgap, a village in County Kilkenny, Ireland.
- Windgap Cove, a part of Scoat Fell, a mountain (fell) in the English Lake District
- Windgap (Pittsburgh), a neighborhood in the west area of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Wind Gap, Pennsylvania, a borough in Northampton County, Pennsylvania, United States