Wilberfoss is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated on the north side of the A1079 approximately 8 miles (13 km) east of the City of York and 11 miles (18 km) north-west of Market Weighton. According to the 2011 UK census, Wilberfoss parish had a population of 1,866, an increase on the 2001 UK census figure of 1,855.
Historically, Wilberfoss was an ecclesiastical parish in the wapentake of Harthill. From 1894 until 1974, Wilberfoss was located in Pocklington Rural District. It was expanded in 1935 when it absorbed the neighbouring parish of Newton-upon-Derwent.
In 1974 most of what had been the East Riding of Yorkshire was joined with the northern part of Lincolnshire to became a new English county named Humberside. The urban and rural districts of the former counties were abolished and Humberside was divided into non-metropolitan districts. The new organization did not meet with the pleasure of the local citizenry and Humberside was wound up in 1996. The area north of the River Humber was separated into two "unitary authorities"—Kingston-upon-Hull covering the former City of Hull and its closest environs, and the less urban section which, once again, named itself the East Riding of Yorkshire.