- source: Family History Library Catalog
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Wiggenhall St. Peter from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72:
- "WIGGENHALL-ST. PETER, a parish in Downham [registration] district, Norfolk; on the river Ouse, 1¾ mile N by W of Watlington [railway] station, and 4½ SSW of [King's] Lynn. Post town: [King's] Lynn. Acres: 944. Real property: £2,327. Population: 153. Houses: 33. The property is divided chiefly between two. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Norwich. Value: £120. Patron: the Lord Chancellor. The church is ancient."
Wiggenhall St. Peter was a civil parish in western Norfolk until 1935 when it was absorbed into the parish of Wiggenhall St. Germans.
- GENUKI provides a list of references for Wiggenhall St. Peter. Some entries lead to free online transcriptions of registers and censuses.
- GENUKI also advises that the following lists for Norfolk are to be found in FamilySearch:
- England, Norfolk, Parish Registers (County Record Office), 1510-1997
- England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812
- England, Norfolk Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941
- England, Norfolk Marriage Bonds, 1557-1915
- England, Norfolk Non-conformist Records, 1613-1901