Whitley is a civil parish in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. It is surrounded by the parishes of Antrobus, Comberbach, Little Leigh and Dutton. It also borders Daresbury in Halton borough as well as Hatton and Stretton in Warrington borough.
The civil parish was created in 1936 based on Whitley Inferior and Whitley Superior, now known as Lower Whitley and Higher Whitley.
Whitley lies mostly in the northern part of a triangle of land bounded by the A49 (Warrington to Tarporley) to the west, the A559 (Warrington to Northwich) to the east and the A533 (Runcorn to Northwich) to the south.
Whitley Superior was one of the townships of the parish of Great Budworth.