Located on County Road 3200 just south of FM 1700, about three miles northeast of Clarksville. The land was donated to the community as Greenwood Cemetery in 1892 and placed in the care of a board of local trustees. It was reorganzed and renamed in 1962. The earliest marked burial is that of Levi D. Whiteman, born and died 18 Mar 1900. There are now about 225 burials.
NOTE: Do not confuse this Greenwood Cemetery with "Greenwood B" Cemetery, which is ten miles farther north on FM 1159, and is associated with Greenwood Missionary Baptist Church.