Market Weston is a small village and civil parish in the St Edmundsbury District of Suffolk in eastern England. It is located near the Norfolk border around seven miles east-southeast of Thetford. In 2005 its population was 260.
The village was given a market charter in 1263.
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Weston Market from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72: