|Type||Parish (ancient), Civil parish|
|Located in||Hampshire, England|
|See also||Alton Hundred, Hampshire, England||ancient county division in which it was located|
|Alton Rural, Hampshire, England||rural district of which it was part 1894-1932|
|Worldham, Hampshire, England||parish into which it was absorbed in 1932|
|East Hampshire District, Hampshire, England||district municipality covering the area since 1974|
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is based on an article in Wikipedia
West Worldham is a small village in the East Hampshire District of Hampshire, England. It is 2.1 miles (3.4 km) southeast of Alton. Hartley Mauditt and East Worldham are nearby, and with West Worldham have formed the modern parish of Worldham since 1932. West Worldham contains some eighteen houses with a population of about 50; about half the population of 1851, when it was 98.
- GENUKI has a list of archive holders in Hampshire including the Hampshire Record Office, various museums in Portsmouth and Southhampton, the Isle of Wight Record Office and Archives.
- The Hampshire Online Parish Clerk project has a large collection of transcriptions from Parish Registers across Hampshire.
- A listing of all the Registration Districts in England and Wales since their introduction in 1837 together with tables listing the parishes that were part of each district and the time period covered, along with detailed notes on changes of parish name, mergers, etc. Do respect the copyright on this material.
- The three-storey City Museum in Winchester covers the Iron Age and Roman periods, the Middle Ages, and the Victorian period.
- Volumes in The Victoria County History Series are available for Hampshire through British History Online. There are three volumes and the county is covered by parishes within the old divisions of "hundreds".
- A collection of maps on the A Vision of Britain through Time website illustrating the English county of Hampshire over the period 1832-1932 (the last two are expandible):
- A group of maps of the post-1974 municipal districts or boroughs of Hampshire on Wikipedia Commons
- Parishes in the Alton Hundred of Hampshire and the Farnham Hundred of Surrey have been omitted from the Victoria County Histories. This may be because they were set up later than the other hundreds.
Categories: Hampshire, England | West Worldham, Hampshire, England | Alton Hundred, Hampshire, England | Alton Rural, Hampshire, England | Worldham, Hampshire, England | East Hampshire District, Hampshire, England