West Marlborough Township is a township in Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 814 at the 2010 census. East Marlborough and West Marlborough townships were carved out of the larger Marlborough Township in 1729.
West Marlborough Township is a second class township, governed by a three member Board of Supervisors who meet monthly at the township garage in the village of Doe Run. Other elected officials include an auditor, constable, and political party committee members. A Planning Commission is appointed by the supervisors and serve to advise the supervisors as to real estate subdivision, zoning, the township comprehensive plan, and similar matters.