West Lynn forms the part of the town of King's Lynn in the English county of Norfolk that is west of the River Great Ouse. It is linked to the main part of King's Lynn by the King's Lynn passenger ferry or by a circuitous 4 km road journey.
West Lynn was originally constituted as a separate civil parish, and in 1894 this became the sole parish in the new King's Lynn Rural District. The parish and district were split in 1935 with the urban part becoming part of the borough of King's Lynn, and the rest becoming part of the parish of Clenchwarton in Marshland Rural District. Today the name West Lynn usually refers to the former part of the borough of King's Lynn, forming part of the unparished urban area of King's Lynn, within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
West Lynn has a primary school and a range of basic services.