West Bradford is a village and civil parish which, since 1974, has been in Lancashire, England. It is 27 miles (43 km) west of the larger city of Bradford, West Yorkshire and 2.5 miles (4 km) north of Clitheroe. It covers some 2000 acres of the Forest of Bowland. In Domesday, it is recorded as Bradeford and in the thirteenth century, Braford in Bouland. It was part of the West Riding of Yorkshire before 1974.
Historically, West Bradford was in the ecclesiastical parish of Great Mitton in Staincliffe Wapentake. From 1894 until 1974, West Bradford was located in Bowland Rural District. In 1974 the area became part of the Ribble Valley District of Lancashire.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article West Bradford, Lancashire.