Wauldby is a region in the Yorkshire Wolds within the civil parish of Welton in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It contains the gentrified hamlet around Wauldby Manor farm, and a few other minor dwellings including Little Wauldby farm.
Wauldby was once the site of a village; the habitation was abandoned in medieval times.
From 1894 until 1935, Wauldby was a civil parish in Sculcoates Rural District. On Sculcoates' abolition it was transferred to Beverley Rural District where it was merged with the neighbouring parish of Welton. With the nationwide municipal reorganization of 1974, it became part of Humberside, and in 1996 the northern part of Humberside again became the East Riding of Yorkshire. Historically, Melton was located in the ecclesiastical parish of Welton in the Howdenshire Wapentake.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Wauldby.