Waterstock is a village and civil parish on the River Thame (not the River Thames!) about 4.5 miles (7 km) west of the market town of Thame in Oxfordshire. The parish is bounded to the north and west by the river, to the south largely by the A418 main road, and to the east largely by the minor road between Tiddington and Ickford Bridge across the Thame. On the north side of the parish, the river forms the county boundary with Buckinghamshire as well as the parish boundary with Ickford and Worminghall.
Waterstock village is on a minor road north of the A418 and is surrounded by open farming land. In the village are about 50 houses and a farm along one main street.
Between 1894 and 1932 it was part of Thame Rural District and, between 1932 and 1974, part of Bullingdon Rural District. It is now located in the South Oxfordshire District. (Source: A Vision of Britain through Time)
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Waterstock.