|Type||Parish (ancient), Civil parish|
|Located in||Oxfordshire, England|
|See also||Ewelme Hundred, Oxfordshire, England||ancient county division in which it was located|
|Thame Rural, Oxfordshire, England||rural district in which it was located 1894-1932|
|Chalgrove, Oxfordshire, England||civil parish into which it was absorbed in 1932|
|Bullingdon Rural, Oxfordshire, England||rural district in which it was located 1932-1974|
|South Oxfordshire District, Oxfordshire, England||district municipality covering the area since 1974|
- source: Family History Library Catalog
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Warpsgrove from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72:
- "WARPSGROVE, a parish in Thame [registration] district, Oxford; 5¾ miles SW of Thame [railway] station. Post town: Tetsworth. Acres: 460. Real property: £677. Population: 20. Houses: 4. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Oxford. Value: not reported. Patron: the Lord Chancellor. There is no church."
Warpsgrove was a separate civil parish until 1932 when it was absorbed into the neighbouring parish of Chalgrove.
Categories: Oxfordshire, England | Warpsgrove, Oxfordshire, England | Ewelme Hundred, Oxfordshire, England | Thame Rural, Oxfordshire, England | Chalgrove, Oxfordshire, England | Bullingdon Rural, Oxfordshire, England | South Oxfordshire District, Oxfordshire, England