Place:Warborough, Oxfordshire, England

Alt namesShillingfordsource: hamlet in parish
TypeParish (ancient), Civil parish
Coordinates51.639°N 1.137°W
Located inOxfordshire, England
See alsoEwelme Hundred, Oxfordshire, Englandancient county division in which it was located
Crowmarsh Rural, Oxfordshire, Englandrural district of which it was part 1894-1932
South Oxfordshire District, Oxfordshire, Englanddistrict municipality covering the area since 1974
source: Family History Library Catalog
the text in this section is based on an article in Wikipedia

Warborough is a village and civil parish in the South Oxfordshire District of Oxfordshire, England, about 2.5 miles (4 km) north of Wallingford and about 9 miles (14 km) south of Oxford. The parish also includes the hamlet of Shillingford, south of Warborough beside the River Thames.

The Church of England parish church of Saint Laurence was originally a chapel of the parish of Benson.

Research Tips

This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Warborough. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WeRelate, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.