- source: Family History Library Catalog
Wapley-cum-Codrington is a civil parish in the South Gloucestershire District in the county of Gloucestershire, England. It includes the rural villages of Wapley and Codrington.
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Wapley-cum-Codrington from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72:
- "WAPLEY-CUM-CODRINGTON, a parish in Chipping-Sodbury district, Gloucester; 2 miles SE of Yate [railway] station. Post town, Chipping-Sodbury. Acres: 2,448. Real property: £4,757. Population: 358. Houses: 73. The manor belongs to W. Codrington, Esq. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. Value: £400. Patrons, the Dean and Chapter of Bristol. The church was restored in 1862."