Walsoken is a village and a civil parish straddling the border of the English counties of Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. The village is 56 miles (90 km) west of Norwich, 13.4 miles (21.6 km) west-south-west of King's Lynn and 103 miles (166 km) north of London. The nearest town is Wisbech which is 1.5 miles (2.4 km) east-north-east of the village. The parish of Walsoken in the 2001 UK census, has a population of 1,484 rising slightly to 1,489 at the 2011 UK census. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
Most of the village now lies in Cambridgeshire but All Saints Church still lies in Norfolk. The village is now a suburb of the fenland town of Wisbech (the two places were amalgamated in 1934) and much of its ancient character and historic core have been lost under modern housing. The parish is south of West Walton, north of Emneth and west of Marshland St. James. The name Walsoken is thought to originate from the Old English meaning "the district under particular jurisdiction by the wall", referring to the villages proximity to a Roman sea wall or defence.
Walsoken Hungate was an additional civil parish within Walsoken. It is redirected here.