Waddington is a small village and civil parish, 2 miles (3 km) north-west of Clitheroe which, since 1974, has been within the Ribble Valley District of Lancashire, England. It covers approximately 2000 acres of the Forest of Bowland.
Historically, Waddington was in the ecclesiastical parish of Great Mitton in Staincliffe Wapentake. From 1894 until 1974, Waddington was located in Bowland Rural District. In 1974 the area became part of the Ribble Valley District of Lancashire.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Waddington, Lancashire.