Utkinton is a civil parish and small village in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. It is approximately 8 miles west of Winsford and north of Tarporley and 9 miles east of Chester. Utkinton is at the heart of the local farming community. The upper part of Utkinton is known as 'Quarry Bank'.
It has a small population, measured at 706 at the 2011 UK census.
Further details from GENUKI:
Utkinton was a township in Tarporley ancient parish in Eddisbury Hundred which became a civil parish in 1866. It includes the hamlets of Cotebrook (partly in Rushton until 1936), Fishers Green, High Billinge, Hollins Hill, Heath Green, Quarrybank and Rowley Bank. The population was 458 in 1801, 500 in 1851, 463 in 1901, 507 in 1951, and 651 in 2001.
Churches within Utkinton are St. Paul (Church of England), built 1954, and Utkinton Primitive Methodist Chapel, built 1863, which has fallen into disrepair. In Cotebrook there is St. John & Holy Cross (Church of England), built in 1875, and another Primitive Methodist Chapel, built 1843.