Ullingswick is a small village in Herefordshire, England located about south west of Bromyard, north east of Hereford and 10 miles south east of Leominster (coordinates ). It is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086 as Ullingwic. The name may derive from "Ulla's Wick", where wick or wich is an Anglo-Saxon corruption of the Roman vicus meaning a place with significance, and often specifically a salt-work.
The village church, St Luke's, dates from the 13th century in a Gothic style, but was extensively restored in 1863 at a cost of £800 and reroofed in 1912. A lych gate was erected in 1921 at the west entrance to the churchyard, as a War Memorial.
The village economy is almost exclusively agricultural. The village school and village post office no longer exist. The public house in the village is the Three Crowns Inn, which in recent years has become more of a high quality gastropub than merely a local boozer.