Tyrendarra is a locality in south west Victoria, Australia. The locality is split between the Shire of Glenelg and the Shire of Moyne local government areas, with most being in the former. It is on the Princes Highway, south west of the state capital, Melbourne. The Tyrendarra township lies within a bend of Darlot Creek, before it enters the Fitzroy River—which also flows through the locality. At the , Tyrendarra and the surrounding area had a population of 243.
The area was settled in the 1870s and a Post Office opened around February 1879 and closed in 2000.
An unusual feature of the village is that it long had two churches and no hotel.
The Budj Bim National Heritage Landscape - Tyrendarra Area on the Australian National Heritage List lies on the Tyrendarra lava flow between the Fitzroy River and Darlot Creek close to the township.