Place:Torry, Kincardineshire, Scotland

Watchers
NameTorry
TypeVillage
Coordinates57.1367°N 2.0793°W
Located inKincardineshire, Scotland     ( - 1975)
Also located inGrampian, Scotland     (1975 - 1996)
Aberdeenshire (council area), Scotland     (1996 - )
See alsoNigg, Kincardineshire, Scotlandparish of which it was part until 1975
City of Aberdeen, Scotland1975|

General Info

Torry was a fishing village, on the right bank of the Dee near its mouth, opposite Aberdeen and connected by Victoria Bridge since 1881. Today it is part of the City of Aberdeen. It was located in the parish of Nigg in Kincardineshire.

Research Tips

Links and Sources