Tivetshall-St. Mary is a civil parish in the District of South Norfolk and county of Norfolk, England. It covers an area of 4.65 km2 (1.80 sq mi) and had a population of 302 in 117 households at the 2001 UK census, the population falling to 298 at the 2011 UK census.
John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72 combines the descriptions of Tivetshall-St. Margaret and Tivetshall-St. Mary into one and these will be found under Tivetshall-St. Margaret. The Gazetteer descriptions are provided by A Vision of Britain through Time.
Tivetshall-St. Margaret and Tivetshall-St. Mary appear to have remained two separate parishes right up to the present day.