- source: Family History Library Catalog
Tilney All Saints is a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It covers an area of 11.56 km2 (4.46 sq mi) and had a population of 563 in 230 households at the 2001 UK census, increasing to 573 at the 2011 UK census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
In 1935 its size was reduced to create the new parish of Marshland St. James and to expand the parish of Terrington St. Clement. (Source: A Vision of Britain through Time)
- GENUKI provides a list of references for Tilney All Saints. Some entries lead to free online transcriptions of registers and censuses.
- GENUKI also advises that the following lists for Norfolk are to be found in FamilySearch:
- England, Norfolk, Parish Registers (County Record Office), 1510-1997
- England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812
- England, Norfolk Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941
- England, Norfolk Marriage Bonds, 1557-1915
- England, Norfolk Non-conformist Records, 1613-1901