|Alt names||Nowy Dwór Gdański||source: Getty Vocabulary Program|
|Located in||Marienburg, Westpreußen, Preußen, Germany ( - 1920)|
|Also located in||Gdański, Gdańsk, Poland (1945 - )|
|Nowodworski, Gdańsk, Poland |
|Groß Werder, Westpreußen, Preußen, Germany |
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Nowy Dwór Gdański is a town in Poland, capital of Nowy Dwór Gdański County, located in Pomeranian Voivodeship, with 10,171 inhabitants (2012).
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.
The Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online (GAMEO) has an article on Tiegenhof.