Strumpshaw is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It is located on the northern bank of the River Yare around 6 miles (9.7 km) southeast of Norwich within The Broads National Park. The parish covers an area of 11.69 km2 (4.51 sq mi) and had a population of 602 in 245 households at the 2001 UK census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the Broadland District.
The village lies a little distance from the river, on the slopes of Strumpshaw Hill, the highest area of land in the Norfolk Broads. Because of its elevation, Strumpshaw hosted, from the late 1790s through to the mid-1810s, a repeater station in the shutter telegraph chain linking the Admiralty in London with Great Yarmouth. The Wherry Line railway line running between Norwich and Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft runs through the parish. Trains call at Buckenham railway station at weekends only.
Brundall was increased in size in 1884 by absorbing part of the neighbouring parish of Braydeston which was abolished at the time. In 1935 the small villages of Buckenham and Hassingham, formally both parishes in their own right, were also absorbed into Strumpshaw.