Stourton is a village in Wiltshire, England, at grid reference ST776339. The village is close to the county boundary with Somerset and about 8.5 miles (13.7 km) south of the Somerset market town of Frome.
Stourton is part of the Stourhead estate, now in the ownership of the National Trust.
The Church of England parish church of Saint Peter contains family monuments of the Hoare family, owners of the estate. The architect and mason Nathaniel Ireson was churchwarden in the 1720s and may have done work on the church himself. The antiquarian William Coxe was rector from 1801 to 1811.
Two miles south-west are the earthwork remains of a motte-and-Bailey castle known as Castle Orchard.
Part of the parish of Stourton was within the Norton Ferris Hundred.
The civil parish of Stourton with Gasper consists of three ancient manors: Stourton, Bonham and Gasper. Bonham and Gasper were in Somerset until 1895, when a boundary revision passed the entire parish to Wiltshire. The 2001 census recorded a parish population of 201.