Located on Copperhead Road between Hwy 1065 and Hwy 442, 2½ miles east of Tickfaw, on land patented by Uriah Stevens. GoogleMaps lists the cemetery under the name "Tycer Cemetery," possibly due to changes in land ownership.
The earliest known burial is that of Uriah Stevens, who died Oct 1865. The oldest graves do not have markers, but descendants placed memorial stones for Uriah and his wife, Nancy Kevil around 1990. There is still plenty of vacant land and the cemetery is still occasionally used. There are about 80 burials.