Stanwick (pronounced stanik) is a village and civil parish in the East Northamptonshire District in Northamptonshire, England and has the largest village population in the East Northamptonshire District. Originally it was an independent parish within Thrapston Rural District but was absorbed by the Raunds Urban District in 1935. After the formation of the East Northamptonshire District in 1974, it was a ward of Raunds Town Council until April 2000, when Stanwick Parish Council was established.
There has been a settlement at Stanwick since Roman times at the latest. A Roman villa was excavated in 1984–1992 and several mosaics were found prior to the construction of a bypass and mass excavation of gravel. In 2013, one of the mosaics was returned after study and is now on display in the Visitor Centre at Stanwick Lakes.