Place:St Johns, Surrey, England

Watchers


NameSt Johns
TypeVillage
Located inSurrey, England


the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia

St Johns is the area of Redhill surrounding St John's church on Redhill Common just to the west of Earlswood. Before the construction of the church in 1843 it was called "The Knob".

St John's was the first of Redhill's parish churches and the parish originally stretched from Gatton in the north to Sidlow in the south.

Research Tips


This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at St Johns, Surrey. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WeRelate, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
Fundraiser
Help fund new features!