Place:St. Werburgh's, County Dublin, Republic of Ireland

Watchers


NameSt. Werburgh's
Alt namesSt. Werburgh'ssource: WeRelate abbreviation
TypeUnknown
Located inCounty Dublin, Republic of Ireland
source: Family History Library Catalog


the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia

St. Werburgh's Church is a Church of Ireland church in Dublin, Ireland, and was built in 1178, shortly after the arrival of the Anglo-Normans in the town, and named after St. Werburgh, abbess of Ely and patron saint of Chester who died in 699 AD. It is located in Werburgh Street, close to Dublin Castle.

Research Tips


This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at St. Werburgh's Church, Dublin. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WeRelate, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.