Sibford Ferris is a village and civil parish about 6.5 miles (10.5 km) west of Banbury in Oxfordshire, England. It is on the south side of the Sib valley opposite its larger sister village, Sibford Gower. The 2011 Census recorded the parish's population as 476.
Sibford Ferris was part of the parish of Swalcliffe until 1841, when a new ecclesiastical parish of Sibford Gower, with Sibford Ferris and Burdrop was created. The Church of England parish church of the Holy Trinity in Burdrop was built in 1840 to serve the new parish.
Sibford Ferris Manor House was built in the 17th century and remodelled in the 18th century. In 1842 the Society of Friends extended the house and converted it into a boarding school named Sibford School. In the 1930s the main part of the school relocated to buildings south of the village. In the early 2000s the manor was sold for private housing.
There is a water mill on the Sib stream at Temple Mill Farm about 1 mile (1.6 km) southwest of the village. It was built in 1830.