Shotwick Park is a civil parish in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. Located near the village of Shotwick, it is four miles north west of Chester and close to the Welsh border.
By the 19th century, it was an extra-parochial place within the Wirral Hundred. The population was 25 in 1801, 13 in 1851, 8 in 1901 and 78 in 1951.
Shotwick Park is a rural residential area with communal amenities provided in the nearby village of Saughall. A small industrial estate development also exists at Shotwick Park.