Sandridge is a village and civil parish in the St. Albans District of Hertfordshire, England. It is located between St. Albans and Wheathampstead and had a population of 4,808 according to the UK census of 2001. The village church is dedicated to St Leonard and dates back to 1114.
Part of the parish of Sandridge was added to the Municipal Borough of St Albans in 1887. The remainder of the parish was renamed Sandridge Rural in 1894 when Sandridge Rural Parish Council was formed. In 1913 a further 241 acres were transferred to St Albans. The parish name dropped the word rural in 1957.