St. Margaret's at Cliffe is a three-part village situated just off the coast road between Deal and Dover in Kent, England. The heart of the village is about 3/4 mile (1 km) from the sea with the residential area of Nelson Park further inland and St Margaret's Bay situated along and below the cliffs north of South Foreland.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article St. Margaret's at Cliffe.
St. Margaret's at Cliffe was a civil parish in Dover Rural District from 1894 until 1974 and since 1974 has been part of the non-metropolitan Dover District. Originally it was an ancient parish in the Bewsborough Hundred.